- One of the world’s most prolific gold regions
- Multimillion ounce deposits being continually discovered •
- Historic production of over • 218M ounces Au (6,780 tonnes) and over 500M ounces Ag1
- Annual Nevada production of • 5.5M oz Au and 9M oz Ag accounting for 80% of gold produced in the USA and 5.5% of the world’s production
- Gold mining is a major industry in Nevada with over • 15,000 direct employees and 65,000 mining related jobs
- Six distinct styles of gold mineralization: Carlin• -type, epithermal vein (low and high sulfidation), skarn, porphyry copper-gold and orogenic quartz vein systems
- Mining friendly jurisdiction, with great infrastructure, few environmental • impediments and reasonable taxes
- Tight share structure: 43.1M shares outstanding, 52M fully diluted; management and insiders control 35% of the stock
Why Fremont ?
- The flagship Gold Bar and Gold Canyon projects were once part of the greater Gold Bar mining complex. Fremont Gold re-unified the projects under consolidated ownership with their acquisition of the Gold Bar project in 2017 and the Gold Canyon project in 2018.
- The old Gold Bar mine which hosts a historical resource of 1.62Mt @ 2.57 g/t* and is adjacent to McEwen Minings’ Gold Bar development project. Last mined in 1994 when gold prices averaged $380/oz
- Fremont Gold has three more properties in the state of Nevada known as the Alkali-Coyote project, the Hurricane project and the Goldrun-Adelaide district project.
*A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves. Fremont is not treating the historical estimate as current mineral resources or reserves.